Thursday, January 31, 2008

leaving soon ...

Few months ago, we were talking about the famous Mamak in town and how much we miss those spiciness back in Malaysia. NOW, time is ticking away. I suppose many of us are doing last minute shopping for Chinese New Year and CANBERRA. Winnie tempted me with those beautiful plates and bowls. For 1 minute, I hesitated, thinking should I buy them ? I mean you can't get those in Australia. Then again, I realize we had plenty back in Australia except that it's without those pattern.


Winnie, Valentine's coming, I don mind 2nd hand gift =) LOL .. I kid

I was browsing through ANU's website. I was surprise with my time table as compared to last year's hectic workload.


Once again, being free doesn't mean I can spend more time shopping and wasting my time. This year's resolution " Never give up " . Action speaks louder than words. It requires a lot of determination and of course support from my dear friends and beloved ones =) . It's like you strive for the moon, if you fall, you fall upon the stars.

11 more days to go and we'll ( My beau and me ) be leaving for Canby. Can't wait to go happys. I miss you ... I miss you so so much ... my .. my ............................. BANANA CHICKEN ! ( drooling away )

Till here then =) I miss you guys so so so much !



P/S : Got kinda bored and drew this for that special someone

No comments: