Saturday, January 26, 2008

girls day out ( fantastic day )

Well basically I have nothing interesting to blog about but since everyone had been bugging me to blog again so I have decided to blog about "girls day out" organized by Winnie.

According to Winnie - " I believe hanging out with a bunch of girls come with a whole lot of f.r.e.e.d.o.m. To speak whatever, and NOT be too obsessed with being proper."
Yes it's true, one of the reason we went hyper and was dancing away in the room( karaoke session). Thank god, it was dark from the inside and the glass was tinted.

Q & A
Q: What do you think of girls day out ?
A : Fantastic.. We do what girls usually do like Gossip/camwhore/shopping/window shopping ...

Q: How many are there and who are they ?
A: There were 5 of us. Mich/Mel/ Kim/ Winnie and me.

Q: What did you buy ?
A: 3 pairs of socks for Gene and 1 pair of wedges that cost me RM 47 after 20% DISCOUNT !

Q: How do you feel ?
A: It was fun but if only I did not drink 3 glasses of coffee that I end up having MASSIVE HEADACHE through out the day.

Q: What did you have for lunch ?
A: I had black pepper noodle pork fillet and 1 glass of CAFFEINE and 2 more during karaoke session.

Q: Any pictures you would like to share ?
A: YEAP


My black pepper noodle pork fillet @ Wong kok char chan teng.

Pretty Kim & Winnie

My camwhore buddy

Kim and me

From left : Mich,Winnie,ME,Kim
WInnie u look sexy..

US

Superstar...

lol ... BFF

me and mel

happy moments*

NEWAY @ 1u ( out of 10 I would say 5/10) .
Why? because there's no RIHANNA
lol....more of updated chinese songs than english song.

Well, I guess a picture worth a million words. Overall, I had a blast with my girl friends today. Hope to have more hang out with you girls. Cheers** have to head back to bed otherwise I'll be a zombie the next morning. Getting up at 530am. Snooze for another 15 minutes and hopefully i won't go back to sleep again. Initial plan is to get up bathe and leave house at 615am then zoom to JLN IPOH's DIm Sum then meet up with Eddie and Mich for breakfirst. Hopefully to reach home beofre 7.45am just to wake my dad up in time to fetch us to Bangsar LRT. Bus at 9am.
Guess what ? It's 2.21am now... Gene is so going to kill me. I can't help it when I felt restless after drinking 3 glasses of coffee. Toodless...

No comments: