Sunday, January 20, 2008

perfomance @ 1u ( F1 opening ceremony ) + my friends....

Here's one of my performance that I would love to share with my fellow friends.





I'd love to thank my wonderful friends who have made my life so colorful and cheerful. Especially when I was down, you guys are always there for me. It was a boring Sunday, and so I've decided to create our memory in a video =)

Note: For those who is not in my video, you're still my friend/s . That is because I don't have your pictures . =)

Sit back and enjoy...



3 more weeks to go till we meet each other in Aussie land again. Amanda misses her friends and BF a lot. Especially Unilodgens and BRAND DEPOT!!!!!!


Note: My deepest condolence to My long lost friend, Marwick chin who recently just pass away due to his heart problem ( age 21 this year ). May you rest in peace and we'll always miss you as much. You used to be very close to us and now that you have departed, your name will be forever carve inside us. I felt terrible when I came across about you, as I haven't got the time to bid Good Bye and to say my very last apology for what I've done before that may hurt you indirectly. I remember you've always wanted to meet me in person but I refuse all the way as I did not have the time or perhaps delaying your request each time. Now that there's no more next time and I'm really sorry for that. Probably the next time we meet again is when I'm standing in front of your tombstone. I somehow regret but there's no turning back again. We used to be so closed in form 3 that you would tell me stuff about Lee Wah. There were times where the 3(Mich,you and me) of us used to play and talk a lot back then. This morning I was scrolling through my phone list, I saw you and your dad's no. in my phone. Now that I remember back in high school, you used to sms me till you ran out of credit and then you'd use your dad's phone to reply me again. You used to tell me that you've got a very weak heart but I chose not to believe because you look very healthy back then. Sigh... I can't really remember how we met up, considering you were from a boy school ( la salle school in PJ) but I do appreciate the times we(mich,you and me) had together back then. Memories will be kept inside us forever. Good bye my dear friend =)

No comments: