Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blogging stops here - For the mean time

This blog is temporarily out of order due to maintenance.

For the readers who frequent my blog, I am sorry to say there won't me any posts from the 15th to the 22nd of April as Amanda and myself will be in Melbourne.

BUT - We'll definitely be back with more pictures, stories and news! So stay TUNED!

P.S - But if Eddie (our kind friend who is willing to let us crash over his place) allows us to use his computer, we'll definitely upload some stuffs if we can.

4 comments:

Sucharita Sarkar said...

Thanx for visiting my blog. Enjoy Melbourne and may many posts be born after you return to your blog.

jyotsana said...

hi its been a long time since 22nd. where r u? meanwhile enjoying ur photographs.my affections to amanda....this liberty coz u said once that i reminded u of ur mom.

Sayani said...

so ....really i too agree with jyotsana

pics????

Sean Ong said...

woahh...cooll..didnt know you blog..