Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year . Gong Xi Fatt Chai....

Our reunion dinner at friendship Restaurant, Kepong.


GO!
Guai ling kou.... nyam nyam my final desert.

Notice something ? I did not snap those main dishes as I was disappointed. All they serve was shark fin, abalone, fish, and prawns. At the end of the day my mom had to order an extra dish for me ( lemon chicken) . Yes, I am allergic to all sea food and it wasn't the 1st time that I had to go through this myself. At the end of the day, all I ate was lemon chicken, yee sang and guai ling kou. That was enough to fill my stomach (thank goodness) . Well, over all it was a satisfying meal for me.

The world is shrinking I guess? seems like I tend to bump into people around me easily. Not to mention, even Michelle and Eddie bumped into Lilian Tan. Lucky for her I wasn't there. LOL .



( I strangle you )

( you strangle me )

Sweet and adorable couple =) , bump into them at pavillion.


Last but not least, Good News ! New coming of the year. Let us welcome to our new baby Asam and Laksa. They are not food. They r not what you think they are. They are my new DOGGIES. Both siblings are called Asam and Laksa. They will be arriving soon anytime this week. Till then more pictures will be uploaded =) . I shall leave the suspense on...

Happy chinese new year.


No comments: